Things may have started off great but then little things start bothering them and all of a sudden they've become this tremendous force of negativity, disrupting everything.
My job is to completely disrupt that negative energy by highlighting an encouraging & inspiring perspective – teaching & motivating your team to choose this perspective instead of a negative one. And I’m not talking about a gentle nudge into positive thinking and a pat on the back.
I’m talking about incinerating those toxic forces by teaching things like:
- The value of one's self-worth.
- The value of one's job.
- How to think & perform in a way that serves your experience.
- How to honor workplace relationships.
- How to elevate your mindset.
- How we can show up to work feeling excited and leave feeling fulfilled.
- And even life & death. (because life is short and we forget this)